Finding your suitable readers for apple homekit recess is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple homekit recess including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
635 reviews analysed
1. Philips Hue Downlight Bluetooth Compatible
What We Like
- VARIETY OF LIGHTING SCENES Brighten up your day with four preset smart light recipes handcrafted especially for your daily tasks The two cool-toned scenes help you get going in the morning or keep your focus while the warmer scenes help support comfortable reading or calm a busy mind
- VOICE COMPATIBLE The Philips Hue White Ambiance 4″ Retrofit Recessed Downlight lets you take full instant control of your smart lighting simply by using your voice You can also control using the Bluetooth Control function in the Philips Hue App
- EASY SETUP Easily setup your smart lighting without the hassle Simply screw in the Hue Bluetooth downlight and download the Hue Bluetooth app to connect directly to your new bulb
- LIMITLESS OPTIONS Easily set the mood with Bluetooth-enabled LED bulbs using the Hue Bluetooth app allowing you to control up to 10 smart bulbs in a single room
- UNLOCK THE FULL POTENTIAL OF HUE For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of smart lighting features like away-from-home control simply purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model 458471) Search “Philips Hue Hub” or “B016H0QZ7I” to find this product on Hubs are also available in the select Hue Starter Kits
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Apple Homekit Recess, Philips Hue Downlight Bluetooth Compatible would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Philips Hue Downlight Bluetooth Compatible was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Philips Hue Downlight Bluetooth Compatible would be the Best Apple Homekit Recess for Money.
2. Smart Recessed Lighting Equivalent Compatible
What We Like
- ?Voice Control ?? Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant. Lumary recessed lights can free your hands to control the light. Use simple conversation starters to turn your lights on and off, set color, make them brighter. ? No hub required.
- ?APP Control?: ? ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi.? Take complete control of your lighting with the smartphone “Lumary” APP. ? 8 scenes are preset to choose and edit, you can DIY the scenes you want. 16 Million colors brightness and 3 light modes are free to choose, like Flashing, Breathing, Static, flashing speed can be set also.
- ?Music & Mic Snyc?: ? Lights color will change with the music beats or your microphone or hands claps, gaming sounds. ?This function only works in the APP, NO Built-in Mic or Speaker. ?Create Romance, Relaxation, Dynamic, Party Ambiance with Music and Mic function.
- ?HIGH QUALITY?: ?CRI(color rendering index)>90, our LED recessed lighting offer you a more beautiful world. Flicker-free, silent, smooth dimming, Instant start. ?Suitable for different scenarios such as porch, doorways, kitchens, hallways, closets, basement, etc. ?This 100-130V light outputs 810lm which equals a 65W incandescent lamp yet only consuming 9 watts. Use 90% less energy than 65 Watt Incandescent Bulbs.
- ?Super Easy Installation?: ?E26 Adapter and TP 24 connector included, no additional accessories are required.?Ideal for 4″ recessed housing cans(Width of the downlight: 5 inches, Diameter they fit in: 4.3~4.5 inches, Height they fit in: >3.15 inches), Lumary 4″ 9W Smooth Downlights come with blades that bring easy and secure installation.Easy to complete the installation in seconds by several steps. ?NOTE: It is NOT compatible with the DIMMER switch, which will lead to short service life.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Smart Recessed Lighting Equivalent Compatible is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Smart Recessed Lighting Equivalent Compatible comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Apple Homekit Recess and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Apple Homekit Recess then don’t look beyond Smart Recessed Lighting Equivalent Compatible. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Apple Homekit Recess in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Lutron Wireless L Bdg2 Wh Homekit Assistant
What We Like
- Provides simple and personalized control of your lights, shades and temperature from anywhere using the FREE Lutron app iOS and Android
- Works with Alexa and Siri for control of your lights
- Schedule lights simply to turn on or off at specific times or at sunrise / sunset
- schedules automatically adjust as seasons change, so no one ever comes home to a dark house
- Create personalized lighting scenes to enhance life’s daily and special occasions, for example “Homework Time” or “Movie Time”
- Works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Carrier Cor, Ecobee, the Google Assistant, Nest, Honeywell, Logitech, Samsung SmartThings, Sonos, Serena Shades and more
- Connect up to 50 Lutron devices (Caseta dimmers, Serena shades and Pico remotes) using the Smart Bridge to expand to other rooms
- Includes (1) Smart Bridge
- coordinating Caseta accessories sold separately
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Lutron Wireless L Bdg2 Wh Homekit Assistant has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Lutron Wireless L Bdg2 Wh Homekit Assistant is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Lutron Wireless L Bdg2 Wh Homekit Assistant easily gets the award of Best Apple Homekit Recess Under 100$.
4. Leviton Dh1kd 1Bz Decora Dimmer Homekit
What We Like
- Decora Smart Home app provides control over connected lights – dim/brighten your lights individually or turn off entire room at once
- Use Siri on your iPhone or iPad to turn lights on/off or dim with just your voice
- Rated for 450W dimmable LED/CFL, 1000W incandescent bulbs
- White and light almond paddle faces included, wall plate and other colors sold separately
- Multi-location achieved using up to 4 remote units, DD00R-DLZ
Leviton Dh1kd 1Bz Decora Dimmer Homekit is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Leviton Dh1kd 1Bz Decora Dimmer Homekit if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Apple Homekit Recess is that even though Leviton Dh1kd 1Bz Decora Dimmer Homekit is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Philips Hue Outdoor Required Assistant
What We Like
- Automate your lights to welcome you home. Add a Philips hue White Par38 outdoor floodlight to your system, powerful bright White light that you can control remotely. Screw it into your existing Par38 Fixtures. Hue bridge not included. For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search “Philips Hue Hub” or “B016H0QZ7I” to find this product on Amazon.
- Voice control: control your Philips hue lights with your voice using Alexa, Apple home kit, or Google assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest products or Samsung SmartThings system
- Highlight your outdoor space with dimmable warm White light (3000K). the floodlight can be connected to your existing hue bridge for features like away from home control and geofencing. Bridge not included
- Resistant, high quality weatherproof material. lifetime up to 25, 000 hours and 3 year warranty. One Philips hue White Par38 smart floodlight included
- For best connectivity your first Philips hue outdoor light should be located within 30 ft from the hub or the closest hue light in your house. You can extend the distance up tp 60 ft from one hue outdoor light to the next one. Metal and certain other materials can block the signal.Beam angle 40°
If you are buying a Apple Homekit Recess for the first time, then you should have Philips Hue Outdoor Required Assistant. It has fewer features when you make Apple Homekit Recess comparisons of Philips Hue Outdoor Required Assistant with any other Apple Homekit Recess but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Apple Homekit Recess, grab any Apple Homekit Recess but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Philips Hue Outdoor Required Assistant
6. Philips White Color Ambiance Double
What We Like
- ULTIMATE ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE: Create the most beautiful backlight for your television. Just mount Philips Hue Play behind your screen using the clips and double-sided tape included in the pack, and enhance your viewing experience with splashes of light surrounding your television. Search for Hue Sync (FREE) at meethue.com to your PC and synchronize your Philips Hue lights with your Music & Movies. Hue Hub required.
- VOICE ACTIVATED: The Philips Hue White & Color Ambiance Bar Light can be controlled using your voice when you have Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant enabled (Philips Hue Hub and Smart Home Device required and sold separately). Philips Hue smart lights can also be paired for home automation with your existing Nest products or Samsung SmartThings system.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Enhance your smart home with the Philips Hue Play. The design is aesthetically pleasing and will adapt well with any living room setup. Let you smart light stand on your cabinet to create a pleasant ambiance, mount it on the back of your TV or even lay it flat on the floor to brighten your walls from floor to ceiling.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Connect not only 1, but up to 3 Hue Plays to the same power supply unit, leaving enough room for other devices. With each additional Hue Play, your smart lighting experience becomes even more immersive. This base kit includes 1 power supply, 2 table stands, 2 TV-mounting supports.
- EXPAND YOUR SMART HOME EXPERIENCE: The Philips Hue Play requires the Hue Hub (sold separately) for the full smart lighting experience.
Philips White Color Ambiance Double is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Philips Hue White Outdoor PAR38 13W Smart Bulbs (Philips Hue Hub Required), 2 White PAR38 LED Smart Bulbs, Works With Alexa, Apple Homekit And Google Assistant which have been in market longer than anyone. Philips White Color Ambiance Double brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Philips White Color Ambiance Double is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Apple Homekit Recess in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Apple Homekit Recess and it could be any of the high value Apple Homekit Recess, chances are that would be much costlier than Philips White Color Ambiance Double. Philips White Color Ambiance Double will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Philips Hue Stand Alone Bridge
What We Like
- Add up to 50 Philips Hue lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant , Maximum Operating Range- 98 feet
- The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you’re away from home. Frequency band is 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
- Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.Control your lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty
- HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
Philips Hue Stand Alone Bridge is another one which falls under Best X for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Philips Hue Stand Alone Bridge ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Apple Homekit Recess and that is what has revived them. Philips Hue Stand Alone Bridge has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Philips Hue Stand Alone Bridge is amazing features.
8. Philips Hue Outdoor Required Assistant
What We Like
- Works with Alexa for voice control (smart hub required and not included, Alexa device sold separately). For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search “Philips Hue Hub” or “B016H0QZ7I” to find this product on Amazon.
- Ensure you never come home to a Dark house, automate your lights for peace of mind. Connect to your existing hue hub to get all the features like away from home control, geofencing and scheduling
- Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using Alexa, Apple home kit, or Google assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system
- Resistant, high quality weatherproof material. Lifetime up to 25, 000 hours and 2 year warranty. Philips Hue white a19 smart light bulb included
- For best connectivity your first Philips Hue outdoor light should be located within 30 ft from the hub or the closest hue light in your house. You can extend the distance up tp 60 ft from one hue outdoor light to the next one. Metal and certain other materials can block the signal
Philips Hue Outdoor Required Assistant is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Philips Hue Outdoor Required Assistant wins the users. Most of them who buy Philips Hue Outdoor Required Assistant once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Apple Homekit Recess in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Apple Homekit Recess to any other Apple Homekit Recess is least.
9. Sylvania Bluetooth Equivalent Assistant Required
What We Like
- Easily pair your SYLVANIA SMART+ Bluetooth lights to your Android smartphone by downloading the SYLVANIA Smart Home app via the Google Play store. Compatible with Android 6.0 and above.
- Pair your lights to an Amazon Echo smart speaker for hands free lighting control via Alexa. No additional hub or hardware is required.
- Full color capability allows to you choose from over 16 million available colors and adjustable white color temperature ranging from 2700K-6500K. Create a colorful lighting experience in your home, or adjust the white color temperature to optimize productivity while you work.
- Dimming capabilities through the SYLVANIA Smart Home app allow you to dim the lights before bedtime to create a relaxing environment or increase the brightness to keep a well-lit house at night.
- Offering an 800 lumen output (65-watt equivalent), this light bulb is deal for recessed lighting throughout your home including kitchens, entryways, living rooms, and more.
- Integrated Bluetooth Mesh technology offers improved reliability, scalability, and full lighting control over an extended range.
- Please see the User Guide below for detailed instructions on pairing and controlling your lights.
- Does not ship to California
Sylvania Bluetooth Equivalent Assistant Required is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Sylvania Bluetooth Equivalent Assistant Required which falls into premium category but Sylvania Bluetooth Equivalent Assistant Requiredis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Sylvania Bluetooth Equivalent Assistant Required offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Apple Homekit Recess available in the market today. Sylvania Bluetooth Equivalent Assistant Required was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Apple Homekit Recess to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Homekit Recess for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!